Hi,

Maybe irrelevant or not the right place to post.......but we are looking for a few ESOL/EFL teachers for summer school in the North west with an immediate start.

We are a lovely bunch and try and offer a high quality programme for young learners from all round the world.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be then please pass my email address far and wide! We have been let down sadly and desperately need to cover for next week.

Thanks,

        [cid:image002.jpg@01D2F405.512838D0]

Céline Aloé

Director