Dear colleagues,

Following on from the recent publication of the report, Student digital experience tracker 2017: the voice of 22,000 UK learners (https://www.jisc.ac.uk/rd/projects/student-digital-experience-tracker), you are now able to sign up to participate in the 2018 run of the tracker.

The tracker is a survey tool that enables organisations to explore how students use and feel about the digital tools, environment and support they provide. It offers organisations valuable insight into how students are experiencing digitally enhanced learning, and provides an opportunity for them to engage students in the design of their curriculum and the digital environment. It also provides benchmarking data for each participating institution against their sector average.

The tracker survey is open to all UK universities, colleges and providers to participate and customisable surveys are available for HE, FE, skills and online learners.

Jisc will be running the 2018 tracker survey from October 2017 and if you are interested in participating please complete the expression of interest form available from http://bit.ly/trackersignup18

We look forward to working with you on the 2018 tracker.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk