Dear colleagues!

A small group of disability researchers at the Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology, Russian Academy of Sciences, is planning to prepare a collection of articles under a preliminary title "Anthropology of Disability: Problems and Prospects".

We are eager to collect a number of articles from different countries focusing on various aspects of disability. We are welcoming both theoretical and empirical research. Reviews on new literature and approaches to the study of disability are also very welcome. It is also possible to publish field data, for example archive documents, interviews, etc. Articles on social work are not desirable (although in each case the materials will be considered individually).
Materials can be submitted in Russian and in English.

The Head of the project is Dr. Elena Nosenko-Stein ([log in to unmask]).
The deadline for submission of articles is September 1,  2017. The rules for preparation of manuscripts can be found in the attached file.
The collection will be included into the Russian Scientific Citation Index (RINC).

We are looking forward to collaborating with you on this fascinating project,

Editors of the book: Elena Eduardovna Nosenko-Stein ([log in to unmask]) and Alexandra Sergeevna Kurlenkova ([log in to unmask])