And here is the Chapter on Dignity and Risk from the Principles of Normalization, Wolfensberger.
Hope all this is useful.
Thomas

Thomas J. Neuville, PhD ­ Professor / Disability Studies Advisor

Faculty Advisor – Integrated Studies

Principal Investigator   Office of Postsecondary Education funded TPSID

Educational Foundations

MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY

P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302

Phone:717-871-4880 |

 T[log in to unmask] | www.millersville.edu

DRNeuville Twitter

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube