(Distributed on behalf of Kate Dean)…

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently recruiting for an additional full time Disability Adviser to join our team as soon as possible.  The role will be based at our City Centre Campus, but will also involve spending some time at our Headingley Campus.  Salary = Grade 6 (£32,958 - £37,075); annual leave entitlement = 38 days, plus up to 5 additional ‘efficiency days’ during the Christmas shutdown period.

Full details can be accessed at http://bit.ly/2t5QjCw. Please contact me if you would like to have an informal discussion about the role.

Kind regards

Kate

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Kate Dean, Head of Disability and School Support

Services for Students

Leeds Beckett University, G01 Priestley Hall, Headingley Campus, Leeds LS6 3QS, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 7769 | Email: [log in to unmask]

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html

Simon Jarvis

Head of Disability and Dyslexia Service

Room FB 2.30