Good morning

​Would you be so kind to share with your connections. ​

We are  proud to announce our upcoming visual impairment awareness training
courses to be held in

​London on 20th September and ​Cardiff on 27​th September 2017.
Do you have questions about visual impairment?

How do I support a visually impaired person?
Is visual language such as “see you later” offensive?
How do I guide someone with sight loss?
How can I ensure my business is accessible for people with sight loss?
Does a guide dog understand directions?

These courses are intended to raise awareness of visual impairment, and
best business practice in supporting VI customers and colleagues.
Informative, motivational and inspiring.

You will gain an understanding of:

   - The main eye conditions and the importance of eye health care
   - How to safely guide a person with a visual impairment
   - Appropriate language and effective communication, is it ok to say “see
   you later”?
   - Reasonable adjustments as per the Equality Act 2010

To book your place ​on our Cardiff course please visit

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visual-awareness-training-cardiff-tickets-35957158830?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text

​

To book your place on our London course please visit

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visual-impairment-awareness-training-london-tickets-35997047137
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visual-impairment-awareness-training-london-tickets-35997047137?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>
​

Kind regards

Dan Williams

Director
www.visualisetrainingandconsultancy.co.uk
(07472) 305268
Skype: visualisetc

Twitter @visualisetc

Making the world a more inclusive place #DisabilityConfident

Working with organisations to create a more inclusive environment and
customer/employee  experience for people with disabilities.