Dear Digital Classicists,

today I want to capture your interest by a new version of my Augustinian
Correspondence Database.

The Augustinian Correspondence Database, Version 3, (ACDb 3) contains all
intertextual references noted in the editions of Alois Goldbacher,
Klaus-Detlef Daur, and Johannes Divjak. In different sheets you find

1.	frequency of references sorted by content and scale of
identifiability,
2.	a list of all references mentioned by Goldbacher, Daur, and Divjak,
3.	graphs and data analysing the distribution of references within a
letter,
4.	a list of all indications of sources Augustine uses,
5.	statistics of all indications of source and terms of illocution
Augustine uses,
6.	all repeated references within a letter,
7.	rankings among the correspondence of Augustine concerning total
number of words and references, frequency and distribution of repeated
references within a letter, and total number of sources which are also
sorted by marking level,
8.	a list of all references added or omitted by Daur,
9.	a list of all abbreviations used in the database, and
10.	a list of all literature and tools used in creating the database.

The database is available via  <http://dx.doi.org/10.11588/data/10085>
http://dx.doi.org/10.11588/data/10085

Best Regards from Heidelberg,

Christopher (Nunn)

Quality Manager at the Faculty of Theology Heidelberg

Kisselgasse 1, room 221

post address: Hauptstr. 231, 69117 Heidelberg

tel.: 06221 - 54 39 70

 <http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/fakultaeten/theologie/members/nunn.html>
http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/fakultaeten/theologie/members/nunn.html

Office Hours: Mon 7-12 , 13-15.45; Tue 9-12, 13-19; Wed 9-12

(PhD; LSF; website design; communication)