Two Lectureships in Human Geography

University of Manchester

Permanent Posts

£34,956 to £48,327 per annum according to relevant experience

Job Reference : HUM-10211

Closing Date : 13/07/2017

The University of Manchester seeks to appointment two Lecturers in Human Geography in the Department of Geography within the School of Environment, Education and Development (SEED). We are looking to appoint outstanding candidates who can offer expertise in research and teaching that complement and extend our research activities.

At least one of these new posts will be expected to make an important contribution to the new Manchester Urban Institute (MUI). Its vision is to realise more inclusive and just cities that are both environmentally and socially sustainable for the current and future generations through world-leading research, engagement/impact and training activities.

For more information please visit: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BCA740/lecturer-in-human-geography/

Interviews will be held in mid-September.

As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status.

Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.

Enquiries about the vacancy, shortlisting and interviews:

Name: Professor Jamie Woodward

Email: [log in to unmask]

Or

Name: Professor Kevin Ward

Email: [log in to unmask]

Or

Name: Professor Stefan Bouzarovski

Email: [log in to unmask]

General enquiries:

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 0161 275 4499

Dr. Saskia Warren

Lecturer in Human Geography

Contact details: 1.051 Arthur Lewis Building - SEED - University of Manchester - Oxford Road - Manchester - M13 9PL

Consultation Hours (during teaching weeks): 11am-1pm Monday; 3-4pm Tuesday

Recent articles: Pluralising walking interviews|Time, Rhythm and the Creative Economy Recent Book: Creative Economies, Creative Communities