My question is solved now.

Sincerely,
Doonam

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Mayer, Mark (NIH/NINDS) [V] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You need to increase the radius of the map sphere being drawn; by default its set to a small region for looking at X-ray maps at 'high' magnification. Be careful not to set the radius to too large a value, or the display will become very slow every time you recenter.

From: Doo Nam Kim [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Visualizing cryo-EM Map in full scale by coot

Dear Coot community,

I am trying to open a cryo-em map (emd-4130), but my coot (0.8.7) in ubuntu shows only a partial map like attached.
Inline image 1

While the same map file (emd-4130) was fully visualized by UCSF chimera like this.
Inline image 3

When I tried to open another map (emd-6700), it shows only a partial map again like this.
Inline image 2

I would appreciate if anyone can share a piece of advice about how to see the full map in coot.

Sincerely,
Doonam