Or use PISA to position bits sensibly..
Eleanor

On 24 July 2017 at 10:35, Jon Agirre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Alice,

there's an option in both ccp4i and ccp4i2 interfaces that lets you tell Buccaneer that you want to build the new model in the same place as the partial model supplied - see my screenshots for reference. It might not be on by default and perhaps it should be.

Please be aware that most newer developments and improvements will be put on the ccp4i2 interface to Buccaneer - it would be helpful if you could have a go and let us know what you think!

Hope this helps,

Jon