Dear Grace,

                 There are two ways that you can do this. If you run POINTLESS/AIMLESS from iMosflm using the “Quickscale” option, you can tell POINTLESS to use the symmetry set at the indexing stage, using SETTINGS -> Processing options -> Sort Scale and Merge tab,, select the tick box “ Use iMosflm symmetry in Quickscale option”. So providing the C2 space group is selected at the indexing stage, it will keep that symmetry.

If running POINTLESS/AIMLESS through CCP4i, in the Data reduction - Pointless, Aimless, Ctruncate window, under the “Options for Pointless” box you can select an option:
Set primitive orthorhombic groups in cell length order (a<b<c) but always use C2 rather than I2”.

Either way should work!

Best wishes,

Andrew