Hi Florian,

difficult to say without knowing more details.

a) you should be using the XDS version that identifies itself with BUILT=20170615
b) are you using xds or xds_par? Only xds_par is parallelized, xds is single-threaded
c) I assume your machine has >1 core, and a DELPHI-sized batch of frames has >1 frames
d) xds_par will not use more threads (specified as MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_PROCESSES) than your machine has cores

AFAICT you are the only person with this problem, so there must be something special about your input or setup.

best,
Kay