From: Andrew Dalrymple (Staff)
Sent: 25 July 2017 09:36:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "System Admin Lite" role:

Hi Jon,

I reached the same point as you, and couldn't view the course and was repeatedly receiving an 'Access Denied' error.

I solved this by enabling Guest/Observer priviledge for the System Role that I was modifying, and also made sure that the course itself (under Customisation > Properties) was set to allow guest access.

[University of Dundee shield logo] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

Andy Dalrymple
Learning Technologist
Library and Learning Centre and Culture and Information, University of Dundee
+44(0)1382 381906 | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[University of Dundee Facebook]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> [University of Dundee Twitter] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw>  [University of Dundee LinkedIn] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li>  [University of Dundee YouTube] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt>  [University of Dundee Instagram] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig>  [University of Dundee Snapchat] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>
We're Scottish University of the Year again!<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline>
The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 and 2017