Hi all

We’re looking at a sys admin lite role, that I know several people mentioned  at the Durham conference that they’re using in conjunction with the Institutional hierarchy, to enable admins / L&T co-ordinators etc., to see all the courses (modules) they’re responsible for, without having to enrol them on the lot …

It’s setting the default permissions for that role we’re currently looking at – how have those of you who’ve achieved it done it??

Emma

--

Emma Duke-Williams

Educational Technologist