Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a Friday and Saturday Senior Library Assistant for Iniva's Stuart Hall Library in Shoreditch, London, to act as Saturday Duty Manager and support artist workshops and events, as well as usual library tasks.

I am seeking applicants with a good knowledge of and strong interest in contemporary visual art, an interest in the politics of race and global identities, and who are committed to Iniva's ethos:

Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) is an evolving, radical visual arts organisation dedicated to developing an artistic programme that reflects on the social and political impact of globalization.

With the Stuart Hall Library acting as a critical and creative hub for our work, we collaborate with artists, curators, researchers and cultural producers to challenge conventional notions of diversity and difference. We engage a wide audience, particularly young people, in discourse and debate on issues surrounding the politics of race, class and gender.

Full details here, please share! http://www.iniva.org/jobs/senior-library-assistant/

Best wishes,

Stephanie

Stephanie Moran
Library and Information Manager
Iniva’s Stuart Hall Library
020 7749 1252
http://www.iniva.org

About Iniva
Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) is an evolving, radical visual arts organisation dedicated to developing an artistic programme that reflects on the social and political impact of globalisation. With the Stuart Hall Library acting as a critical and creative hub for our work, we offer residencies,commission new work and promote existing practices enabling artistic ambition and development.

On now
Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) and Stuart Hall Foundation are delighted to present a new artwork by Ting-Ting Cheng entitled On the Desert Island. Offering a unique way to explore Iniva's remarkable collection, On the Desert Island takes its cue from Professor Stuart Hall speaking to Sue Lawley on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs in February 2000.

New
Our newest set of Emotional Learning Cards, ‘Let’s talk about values’ are now available.

www.iniva.org

Join our mailinglist
Follow Iniva on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow Iniva’s Director Melanie Keen on Instagram

Iniva Primary logo

signature-1

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.