Dear Colleagues,

It was great to meet some of you at the fantastic ARLIS conference last week!

I’ve been asked to pass this on. The Ruskin School of Art in Oxford is looking for a part time Librarian, term-time only. Please do share with anyone you think may be interested:

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=129909

Best wishes,

Stephanie

Stephanie Moran

Library and Information Manager

Iniva’s Stuart Hall Library

020 7749 1252

http://www.iniva.org

About Iniva

Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) is an evolving, radical visual arts organisation dedicated to developing an artistic programme that reflects on the social and political impact of globalisation. With the Stuart Hall Library acting as a critical and creative hub for our work, we offer residencies, commission new work and promote existing practices enabling artistic ambition and development.

On now

Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) and Stuart Hall Foundation are delighted to present a new artwork by Ting-Ting Cheng entitled On the Desert Island. Offering a unique way to explore Iniva's remarkable collection, On the Desert Island takes its cue from Professor Stuart Hall speaking to Sue Lawley on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs in February 2000.

New

Our newest set of Emotional Learning Cards, ‘Let’s talk about values’ are now available.

www.iniva.org

Join our mailinglist

Follow Iniva on Twitter

Become a fan on Facebook

Follow Iniva’s Director Melanie Keen on Instagram

Iniva Primary logo

signature-1

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.