Thank you Nick,
it will be great indeed to have an ARLIS visit outside of London particularly for members in Glasgow and Scotland.
All the best,
Carla

From: This is the list of ARLIS/UK & Ireland: the Art Libraries Society. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brown, Nicholas
Sent: 21 July 2017 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exhibition exploring the social and political status of libraries

Dear all,

Some of you might be interested in the exhibition The House that Heals the Soul opening this evening and running until the start of September at the Centre for Contemporary Arts, Glasgow.

Throughout the exhibition there's a great programme including artists, activists, librarians and independent publishers doing interesting work in this area.

Further details are here;
http://www.cca-glasgow.com/programme/the-house-that-heals-the-soul

In the unlikely event I find time and get myself together I might organise an arts librarian outing.

Best wishes,
Nick
PS. I'm nothing to do with the programme or exhibition