Now an archivist at the Fernie Museum, Dvorak believes there are inaccuracies in the disaster’s official casualty list as he works to make sure its victims are remembered.

After looking at various mine reports, newspaper articles and stories, Dvorak believes the inaccuracies come from variations in the way the mostly immigrant workforce spelled their names.

http://bit.ly/2sBf9dw
http://bit.ly/2sBf9dw+

--
Peterk