Dear all,

We have decided to reschedule the Collaborative Networks Sharing Event previously advertised for 1st August, due to low attendance.

We are now going to run the event on Monday 11th September, 10:00-16:00, here at TNA. The event is open to anyone interested in learning more about regional collaborative networks, whether or not their service belongs to one at the moment.

We will be sharing the emerging findings of our recent evaluation research into TNA investment in collaborative networks. The day will also be a chance for members of networks from across the country and the wider archives sector to exchange ideas and lessons learned through their own experiences of networks.

For more information and to book your place, please go to the Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/collaborative-networks-sharing-event-tickets-35763681133

We hope many of you are able to attend the event, as it promises to be a good day. The research across all networks has identified some really good work and a strong appetite for the different networks to share and learn from each other, and potentially collaborate.

Very best wishes,
Owen

--

Owen Munday

Sector Development Manager London

Office: +44 (0)20 3908 9132

Mobile: +44 (0)7824 865 864

The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU

nationalarchives.gov.uk