Dear colleagues,

Currently, I am involved in a project for which the RCE reference collection is highly inadequate: plant remains from the Allerod/Younger Dryas transition of a site named Den Treek. Attached are three photos, one I think may well be Rubus chamaemorus (without reticulate pattern), another is clearly Rubus, but maybe not fruticosus s.l., and the third is likely a Rosaceae as well of which I don’t even now the genus. There is mm-paper on the background. The vegetation in those days was dominated by Pinus and Betula, the latter most likely B. nana as well as tree birches. I reduced the size of the photos to what I think is adequate. If you need larger ones for a good identification, I can send this off-list on request.

All suggestions are highly welcomed!

oTTo