Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to inform you of our Introductory Medical Statistics course, which will be held on Thursday 28 to Friday 29 September 2017 at the National Heart and Lung Institute (Imperial College), London SW3 6LY.

Please see further details on this and our other events on http://www.lungsatwork.org.uk/courses/all.

Thursday 28 to Friday 29 September 2017
Registration fees -
* Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust/National Heart and Lung Institute
Webpage, which includes booking links - http://www.lungsatwork.org.uk/courses/introductory-medical-statistics-two-day-course-3
Course description - Designed to those who use statistics in their work or research to statistical concepts including: epidemiological study design; identifying and describing different data types; selection of appropriate statistical tests (two and three group scenarios); calculation of sample size for basic study designs; understanding the principles behind various forms of regression analysis, including survival analysis.
Suitable for - Doctors, nurses, clinical research fellows and postgraduate students
Accreditation - 12 CPD points (Royal College of Physicians) to be sought

NB:

I hope the above will be of interest.

Best wishes

Magda

----

Magda Wheatley
Departmental Administrator /
Secretary to Professor Paul Cullinan

National Heart & Lung Institute
Respiratory Epidemiology, Occupational Medicine and Public Health
1b Manresa Road
London  SW3 6LR

Tel+44 (0)20 7594 7990
Fax: +44 (0)20 7351 8336