Dear Colleagues

Please see http://medical-statistics.info for freely available stand-alone datasets, code, output in R, SAS, Stata, SPSS to accompany our new 2nd Edition of ‘Presenting Medical Statistics from Proposal to Publication’. All analyses in the book are represented on the website.

The website and its contents stand-alone but supporting information on what results mean, what to report and how, are found in the book (Kindle or Paper versions) -  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0198779100

Please feed back any comments to me and my co-authors, Sally Kerry (QMUL), Ray Balise (Miami, Stanford)

We hope you find it useful!

Best wishes

Janet

Professor Janet Peacock

Head of Medical Statistics

NIHR Senior Investigator

Health and Social Care Research

King’s College London

UK

Executive assistant: Ediz Hussein: [log in to unmask]

Statistics administrator: Richard Foulsham: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 (0) 207 848 6649/8710

https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/janet.peacock.html

https://statistics-group.nihr.ac.uk/

SIGNOFF allstat