*PSI Training Course: Improving Influence and Increasing Impact: Essential
Skills for Industry Statisticians *

*Date: 21st September 2017*
*Location: UCB, Slough*
*Presented by: Andy Grieve, Gemma Hodgson, and Margaret Jones *

After a successful session at the PSI conference, the PSI training
committee are pleased to announce a one day course on improving influence
and increasing impact.

The landscape is changing across the pharma industry and as statisticians,
in order to continually add value, we must make sure we adapt. This course
will focus on what this means for statisticians outside the technical
aspects of their role. Of critical importance is self-awareness during our
interactions, working effectively in teams, influencing, being customer
focussed and understanding our own consulting and leadership styles.

*The following topics will be covered:*

   - Myer-Briggs profiling and interactions preferences
   - Effective Team working
   - What does it mean to be a consultant?
   - Questioning styles
   - Effective Communication Skills
   - Owning your own development

For more details please visit the PSI events website:
http://www.psiweb.org/events/psi-events

SIGNOFF allstat