Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know about a series of webinars I will be participating in to share good practice on the University of Manchester’s Report and Support Platform.

Following a case study of our ONLINE ‘REPORT AND SUPPORT’ PLATFORM, that I provided for the Universities UK Changing the Culture Report, I’ve had a number of enquiries from colleagues from across the sector, who want to know more about the Platform and how it’s managed.

Report and Support, which was originally launched in November 2014 as part of the joint ‘We Get It’ zero tolerance campaign to sexual harassment and hate crime, allows a member of staff or a student to report something anonymously or to report something and get confidential support from a University Harassment Support Advisor.
www.reportandsupport.manchester.ac.uk<http://www.reportandsupport.manchester.ac.uk>

Initially Report and Support was just an online form; however in February 2017 we launched our new and improved Report and Support Platform.  This platforms front end system is much more user friendly and directs users to useful information about support and campaigns.  The backend system allows us to securely manage the reports and push them through to our network of Harassment Support Advisors.  The system allows us to pull off reports on the number and nature of cases and monitor outcomes.

As we have had so many enquiries, we have decided the best way to disseminate this information and share our learning would be to do this via a webinar. I thought this would be a good way to show you the system we have and answer any questions you might have.

For more information on the dates available visit our Eventbrite page or contact Gemma (from Trust, the digital agency who developed the system) directly at [log in to unmask] or on 07841 643 791.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/developing-an-effective-report-support-system-tickets-36275972410

Best Wishes

Cath Prescott l Equality Diversity and Inclusion Partner (D&I Student Ambassador Project Manager)  l G.029 John Owens l The University of Manchester l Oxford Road l Manchester,M13 9PL l Tel +44 (0) 161 306 5856  l [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>