Hi All,

We are soon going to be in a position where results from our blood gas analysers and blood glucose meters could be transmitted to our HIS (Sunquest ICE version 5.4.1) via Conworx. We are a little concerned about the number of results that could potentially be transmitted on a daily basis and what the patient record will look like when viewed by the clinicians.

For anyone who already has experience of this:

Have your clinicians found this useful?

Which results to you transmit?

Do you just transmit your results into your LIS and not the HIS?

Kind regards,

Kerry

Kerry GrantLead Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing

Severn Pathology

North Bristol NHS Trust, Pathology Building, Southmead Hospital,

Southmead Road, Westbury-On-Trym, Bristol BS10 5NB

Tel: 0117 4148422 Fax: 0117 4149381

Website: www.severnpathology.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CFFE93.829A1F60

www.nbt.nhs.uk

facebook.com/NorthBristolNHSTrust

twitter.com/NorthBristolNHS

youtube.com/NorthBristolNHSTrust

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.  ­­