From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bibi Raheela (RW6) PAHNT
Sent: 19 July 2017 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: POCT Result Via Clinisys systems

Hi Michelle,

We have Conworx/Siemens POCcelerator feeding into Clinisys Labcentre.  We manage the following devices wholly through POCcelerator:

·         DCA Vantage (HbA1c)

·         Hemochron Signature Elite (ACT)

·         Hemocue (Hb)

·         Opti CC TS (Blood Gas)

·         iSTAT (U&E / Trop I)

We also have the GEM 4000 blood gas linked through POCcelerator but only for results transfer; we use Gemweb as the primary data manager.

Kind Regards

Raheela Bibi
POCT Manager
Pathology