Hi Sofia,

Very happy with that.
I still want to do this for Brazil (for example, in Babitonga Bay / Santa Catarina).
It is very necessary and useful for Zoo-archaeology.

As comment with the David Orton, I am the encouraging of digital and fisical collections.

When there is a link, share with us

---
Thiago Fossile
Mestrando em Biodiversidade Animal UFSM

Looks great although I miss the inclusion of photographs, have you think about including photos or models of the specimens?

Here at the Australia National University, we just got awarded some funds to create a 3D bone library, with 3D models created by students that will be available to download from an Open Access website.
I will announce the launch of the website as soon as it happens (around September/October) and once it is running, we will encourage collaborations in the form of requesting new models or including your models in a common database.
Best wishes,

Sofia

Dr. Sofía C. Samper Carro
Lecturer in Archaeology