That's great news, Nadja. Many thanks to you and Joris.

Terry

On 30 May 2017 at 13:25, Pöllath, Nadja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

I discussed this with Joris. We were concerned with copyright issues since we do not have the explicit permits of the original authors. However, since our faculty now publishes dissertations online we think that it should be ok if we make these quite old dissertations available on our homepage:

http://www.palaeo.vetmed.uni-muenchen.de/index.html

This will take a few days, though.

Best,

Nadja

---

Institut für Paläoanatomie, Domestikationsforschung und Geschichte der Tiermedizin

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Kaulbachstraße 37

D-80539 München

--