Thank you Sally! And sorry I didn't see this on the day - I was somewhat busy with WES activities to celebrate our day.

I will promote through WES social media: especially @wes1919 and @inwed1919.

Sarah

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 at 10:58, Horrocks, Sally M. (Dr.) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

List members might be interested in the blog I have done for International Women in Engineering Day that has been posted on the British Library Sound and Vision Blog that uses material from An Oral History of the Electricity Supply Industry in the UK to look at the role of women in that sector.

http://blogs.bl.uk/sound-and-vision/2017/06/women-in-the-electricity-supply-industry.html

More information on the project itself is at https://www.bl.uk/projects/national-life-stories-an-oral-history-of-the-electricity-supply-industry-in-the-uk

Sally

Sally Horrocks SFHEA

School of History, Politics and International Relations, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t: +44 (0)116 252 5070

http://www.bl.uk/voices-of-science

--
Dr Sarah Peers Sent from her mobile 07814003443 while travelling: expect typos and brevity!