Thank you John Paul – I’m a huge fan of WebPA too. I look forward to watching your Team Evaluation talk.

Mira

_________________________________

Dr Mira Vogel SFHEA | Digital Education Advisor, Digital Education, ISD, University College London | 020 3549 5197 (x65197) | Visiting details: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/services/learning-teaching/elearning-staff/about/index

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Paul Posada
Sent: 07 June 2017 01:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Comparison of WebPA to other peer assessment platforms

Hi Mira,

I’ve had WebPA implemented and integrated into Moodle for a number of years now, but have just released a beta version of a plugin we call Team Evaluation that functions directly with team work activities within Moodle. We’ve basically built on the great work of the WebPA community to fully integrate similar capabilities within Moodle, the main LMS here at UNSW.

You can see a talk we gave on this at MoodleMoot 2016 here:

Team Evaluation talk at MoodleMoot 2016 - Perth, AU.
https://youtu.be/LbkI9IUMEB8

The plugin can be found here:

Team Evaluation Moodle Plugin Github Link:
https://github.com/gormster/moodle-lo...

As I mentioned this is still in beta, but we do plan to continue it’s development.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John Paul

John Paul Posada
Educational Technologist, UNSW Engineering

UNSW AUSTRALIA
UNSW Sydney NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (2) 9385 6123
M: +61 401 713 540
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.eng.unsw.edu.au
FB: facebook.com/unswfacultyofengineering
CRICOS Provider No:  00098G