Hello dear Walking Artists,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be on a sabbatical from Deveron Projects this summer. I will be turning into an artist from July-September, when I will be walking from home to home: 1800+k from Huntly to my mother's house near Munich.
I start with Nick on Monday next week (3 July) and hope to arrive in Unterpfaffenhofen at the end of September. The route will take us over the Cairngorms via Edinburgh to Newcastle, then with the ferry to Amsterdam, through Holland and Germany down the Rhine to Bavaria.

A bit more about my intentions can be seen here:
https://www.deveron-projects.com/pathport/

I wont have a blog, as a full digital detox is my main objective. But I will take a diary and see what I can do with it afterwards.

Any tips from walkers are very welcome. Especially, what one does if one 'has enough' (thinking of busy roads, heat, traffic in the industrial zones along the way).

All the best

Claudia

Claudia Zeiske
Director
Deveron Projects

Brander Building, Huntly, Scotland AB54 8BR