There is also a method with positive results.

Restorative Recovery Prescribing offers clients and commissioners the latest in substance misuse detox and treatment services, using the Tauto-Mod® titration system, coupled with close monitoring and support from our trained therapists. Tauto-Mod® is an innovative prescribing detox, using the dilution of medications to detoxify the body of the substances misused.

This system is not only a clinical detox option already in use, but also part of an extensive research study involving service providers, voluntary sector organisations and leading academics in the field of substance misuse.

To find out about how our unique system can help your substance misuse clients to safely detox with more success and less cost, as well as how to get involved in the research study, read through the website, download the brochure, and give us a call.

Do you know anything about it? ​

Μαργαρίτα Σέγκου  /  Margarita Segkou
Ομοιοπαθητικός   /  Homeopath
BSc(Hons) Homeopathic Medicine , P.G. Cert in Homeopathy
Address : Politechniou 39, Neo Irakleio, Attiki, P.C. 141 21, Greece
Tel:            0030 2130317200
web site:   homeopathycare.gr
Skype:       margaritasegkou
Facebook: Μαθαίνοντας για την Ομοιοπαθητική

​Hanne

Most of Phoenix Futures TCs in the UK include both drug and alcoholic addicts - the same goes with most of the TCs in Australia.  In terms of gambling addiction, I think probably Finland has the most experience.

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of TherapeuticHanne Communities