From: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hanne Holm Hage Ali <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 June 2017 09:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] treatment for alcoholism

We are working hard to extend the use of TCs in the treatment of addiction in Denmark.   We are hoping to be able to offer TC/community as method as a treatment  model for alcoholism and maybe also ludomania.  Is there anyone who has any experience with/research results regarding the treatment of alcoholics/ludomaniacs in TCs?  Are there any TCs in Europe which have drug abusers, alcoholics and ludomaniacs in the same treatment centre?

Med venlig hilsen

Hanne Holm Hage-Ali

Daglig leder

Opbygningsgården

Årbækvej, 10, skyum, 7752 Snedsted

Tlf.: 97 93 69 55

Mobil: 20 62 09 75

www.opbygningsgaarden.dk

Opbygn_logo_fv_10cm.jpg

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2016/17
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.