Dear Professors/Researchers/Scientists,

Trust this mail finds you in the best of health and spirit.

You may be aware that we are in the process of editing a volume titled
*Intelligent
Multimedia Data Analysis* which is to be published by *De Gruyter, Germany*
in 2018.

We would request you to kindly consider to contribute a chapter in the
edited volume thereby enriching its technical content.

Please visit *http://imda.teamsb.net/ <http://imda.teamsb.net/>* for more
details regarding the publication and on how to submit your chapter
proposal.

We would also request you to kindly circulate this information to your
interested colleagues and peers.

You can contact *[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>* for any queries related to this
publication.

Best regards,

Siddhartha Bhattacharyya
Indrajit Pan