Dear Christian,

Thank you for your feedback. The increase sulcal depth, if not due to
atrophy of white matter, couldn't it be caused by partial volume effect in
case of high atrophy that leads to decreased gradient between white and
gray matter ? How could I verify this if possible ?

I have noticed also that sulcal depth seems to be less sensitive than
cortical thickness. But in case of thorough atrophy on whole brain it
seemed to be more specific.

Considering fractal dimension, that appeared to be more used in psychiatry
than neurodegeneration, how would you interpret decrease of this parameter
in patient with AD ?

Finally, I would like to ask you how could I find in the package where
surface parameters are coded ?

Thank you for your help !

Best regards,
Matthieu

Le 24 juin 2017 9:02 AM, "Christian Gaser" <[log in to unmask]> a