We are trying to run a within subjects conjunction

We have contrasts at the 1st level e.g. A-B and C-B for each person within a session
And we want to know what brain activity is common during A-B and C-B

Originally we thought to load the images for each contrast (i.e. A-B and C-B) into the within ANOVA design and define  contrast as 1 0 and 0 1 and ctrl click the two (like you can using the independent ANOVA). However this is not possible using the within ANOVA - why is this?

Any advice on the best practice would be appreciated!

Many thanks!