Dear Stephen,

this data set looks quite challenging and I am afraid that a reliable segmentation will be difficult or even impossible.

The names GWM and CGM indicate the mixed GM classes at the border to WM (GWM) and CSF (CGM) and these mixed classes will be attributed to the 3 main tissues at the end of the segmentation.

Tweaking the code to only use GM for spatial registration will probably not help because the anatomy of the data set is so deviating and segmentation quality seems to be not sufficient.

Best,

Christian