Dear SPM community,

I'm new with SPM and I'm trying to reproduce the example SPM gives for EEG
Mismatch Negativity data ( Chapter 40 in SPM 12) but I don't have the
results they showed there, specially after Inverting DCM to have the activity
plots for the three neuronal populations.
I recorded a video with all the steps I followed so you can watch what I
did. (The video is here: https://youtu.be/cppkTYEIdzw)

*I guess my wrong step is the coregistration *(Minute 34:00), because in
that step SPM asks me for parameters that according to the manual it
shouldn't be asking for.

If you want to navigate for the video:

   - Minute 20:44, results in figure 40.2 of the manual
   - Minute 30:42, results in figure 40.3
   - Minute 33:43 results in figure 40.5
   - Minute 34:00, *coregistration *step.
   - Minute 36:05 results  in figure 40.6
   - Minute 37:23 results in figure 40.7
   - Minute 38:50 results for the stimated response (no figure number here)
   - Minute 42:26, *DCM* step
   - Minute 49:58 results in figure 40.11.

As you can see in minute 49:58, waveform and amplitude of activity of the 3
neuronal populations are very different that the expected

Sorry for the long email, I hope someone could help me to note what I'm
doing wrong.
Thanks in advance. Regards,
Itamar