Hello everyone :)

I am Paul, from Taiwan, and I am now a MRes student at UCL Institute of
Neurology.

I am going to start a project about *differentiating the "white matter"
demylination regions in MS and anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis patients.*
The software I am self-learning now and going to use will be *FSL.* And the
images I will obtain are the *T2/FLAIR* and *T1 GAD* images.

My idea will be using the *FAST Segmentation* and *FSL-VBM* (in FLIRT
lineary registration toolbox) to calcuate the area of demylination regions.

Since I am still quite new in this field, I would like to get some advice
about whether my thoughts are reasonable and whether there is any other
practical way (either in FSL or SPM) to process those images. Many Thanks

Best Wishes

Pao-Sheng Chang
MRes Translational Neurology 2016/17 year at UCL Institute of Neurology