Hello all

My first time posting to the list, and I hope this is the right place for such a request.  I'm looking into the research base that underpins academic year structures, with a particular focus on semesterization and I was hoping to get some recommendations for case studies and/or papers on the subject.  I'm hoping to not only find some useful resources on past experiences of moving towards a semester-based calendar in UK HE, but the arguments for and against.   Many thanks in advance for whatever recommendations you might have.

Regards
Mark