Hi Panos,
                We here at Edinburgh also have the ability for students leadership/volunteering/peer education activities to be recognised on their Higher Education Achievement Record, alongside their academic outcomes. I think this is becoming quite common in the UK.

Thanks

Katie

Katie Scott
Peer Learning and Support Manager
Department of Peer Learning and Support
Co-Chair International Academic Peer Learning Leadership Group
Course Organiser PALS Leadership Development

Sign up: European Forum on Academic Peer Learning: http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/

Edinburgh University Students’ Association
King’s Buildings House  |  The Pleasance  |  Potterrow  | Teviot Row House

Tel: +44 131 651 4573
Email: [log in to unmask]

Find out more www.eusa.ed.ac.uk<http://www.eusa.ed.ac.uk/> | www.facebook.com/EdUniStudentsAssociation<http://www.facebook.com/EdUniStudentsAssociation>
www.twitter.com/eusa<http://www.twitter.com/eusa> | www.instagram.com/edunistudentsassociation<http://www.instagram.com/edunistudentsassociation>

Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.
Registered office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh EH8 9AL

Think sustainability before you print.