How we can help you attend conference?

ARA members from the UK, Ireland and overseas can apply each year for Conference bursaries for our annual conference. Non members can apply for the Diversity bursary if you meet the criteria below.

We are offering four different types of bursaries through ARA, Kevin Bolton, donations by our generous members and Ancestry.co.uk the conference Premier sponsor.

Applications are invited at different times in the run up to conference. All ARA members will receive an email inviting them to apply.

Apply now the Bursary application form is available here. One form will cover all applications. Deadline: Friday 23rd June.

Visit our new website for more details http://conference.archives.org.uk/bursaries

---

Conference Committee

Archives and Records Association (UK & Ireland)

www.archives.org.uk

www.learnaboutarchives.ie

www.communityarchives.org.uk

ARA Annual Conference 2017

Deansgate Hilton, Manchester

30 August – 1 September

Prioryfield House

20 Canon Street

Taunton

Somerset

TA1 1SW

The Information contained in this email is confidential. It is for the

exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and not for circulating

without agreement. If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are

hereby notified that any circulation or copying of this email is

strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed may be those of the

individual and not necessarily the Archives and Records Association (UK & Ireland).

Charity Registered in England and Wales Number 1041063

Charity Registered in Scotland Number SC041671

Registered Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales Number 2969472

Registered Office: Ground Floor, Blackbrook Gate 1, Blackbrook

Business Park, Taunton, Somerset TA1 2PX

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]