Dear All

May I start by saying what a valuable network this is. Members are generous with their knowledge and I have learnt a lot. I hope that one day I will be knowledgeable enough to make sound contributions.

I am returning to my doctorate following LT sickness and had a new perspective come into my mind. I am evaluating Teacher Fellow recognition process in a post 1992 University - a portfolio approach to gaining accreditation with the Higher Education Academy.

I'm thinking of using Theory based evaluation as my methodology.

I'd like to get some input on the differences and connections between TBE & RE and how I might decide whether one or the other approach is best suited to my study and any suggestions on reading to help me to determine this.  My next task is to write the Methodology chapter.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated

Best wishes Hazel

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html