FINAL CALL
Enter into a prize draw to win £50 worth of Amazon vouchers!

Hello everyone,

We are very close to closing the survey down to start our analyses. Thank you so much to those who have completed the survey so far - we really appreciate your time in taking part.

However, we are still looking for participants who are currently university students or university staff, to complete a survey investigating mental health knowledge.

If you could please spend 10 minutes or less to participate, we would really appreciate your help!

If you are interested in taking part, please click this link:

http://tinyurl.com/MHstudy2017

We're happy to take part in your survey too. Please email [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] with the details.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who fits the criteria.

Thank you for taking part!

Tamika Roper & Emily Wilkinson
(Royal Holloway, MSc Clinical Psychology)