Dear Cathy,

For my master`s dissertation at Dublin City University MSc Science Communication programme (2016), I performed in-depth interviews with science communication & public engagement trainers with a focus on training design & content. This was a small scale study and it`s not published.

I know you are looking for published studies but if you are interested, I can send you my dissertation.

Kind regards,

Betul

Betul Hekimoglu-Balkan, PhD, MSc
Project Outreach Coordinator
Centre for BioNano Interactions (CBNI)
University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0)1 716 2975