You might also look at Retraction Watch, they have an almost daily
newsletter.

http://retractionwatch.com/2017/06/03/weekend-reads-pile-dung-republished-diverging-views-publishing-negative-results-economists-share-regrets/

Alexander

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)