Available on YouTube that come to mind are the Rosetta Space Mission cartoon, and anything in Scishow kids (search scishow kids space) on YouTube

Best,
Inés

On 27 Jun 2017 12:59, "Jenny Shipway" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all (with apologies for cross-posting),

I'm looking for (at least) 3x 5min high-res/high-quality educational astronomy/space films* aimed at kids aged about 3-5yr. These to be screened in a cosy, unstaffed area.

They must look modern/professional, include sound, use appropriate language for these ages, be visually dynamic/interesting enough for profoundly disabled visitors, and have accurate science content and decent gender balance.

Preferably matched, and preferably not 'too American' (whatever that may mean). Something a parent can watch a few times without going bonkers would be nice.

I can see some online but haven't found the perfect thing. Any ideas? Surely what I need is already out there somewhere! Come on hive mind, I know you can do it.

Thanks,
Jenny

* 2D/flatscreen

Dr Jenny Shipway
Director of Learning and Participation
Winchester Science Centre, UK

jennyshipway@winchestersciencecentre.org
http://www.winchestersciencecentre.org

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]uk

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)