Hi all (with apologies for cross-posting),

I'm looking for (at least) 3x 5min high-res/high-quality educational astronomy/space films* aimed at kids aged about 3-5yr. These to be screened in a cosy, unstaffed area.

They must look modern/professional, include sound, use appropriate language for these ages, be visually dynamic/interesting enough for profoundly disabled visitors, and have accurate science content and decent gender balance.

Preferably matched, and preferably not 'too American' (whatever that may mean). Something a parent can watch a few times without going bonkers would be nice.

I can see some online but haven't found the perfect thing. Any ideas? Surely what I need is already out there somewhere! Come on hive mind, I know you can do it.

Thanks,
Jenny

* 2D/flatscreen

Dr Jenny Shipway
Director of Learning and Participation
Winchester Science Centre, UK

http://www.winchestersciencecentre.org

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)