Dear List Members,

I am recruiting for an Editor role for a global science publisher based in Central London. Please see job details below, if you are interested please get in touch with Chloe Rhys at [log in to unmask] or 020 3668 6737.

Editor/ Associate Editor

We have an exciting opportunity for someone interested in book acquisitions. Our client, a leading scientific publisher is looking for an Editor to acquire books and eBooks on a 9-12 month contract. With top experts in their fields as authors of their books, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some experience of acquisitions and a confident manner to gain experience with the leading publisher of STM eBooks. In this role you will use your high-level communication skills, strategic thinking and ability to build relationships to build a competitive list.

In this role you will:

·         Have author contact

·         Negotiate contracts

·         Plan the growth and development of the program

·         Evaluate reviews of book proposals

The ideal candidate will have a confident manner of communication and a customer-centric approach.  A scientific background and experience in STM publishing would be beneficial.

Do get in touch if you would like to hear more details about this role.

Best wishes,

Chloe

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)