Posted on behalf of Jenni at Research Councils UK, the strategic partnership of the UK's seven Research Councils.
Jo
(psci-com owner)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: post request FOR INFO: RCUK Public Engagement with Research live Funding Call
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:48:41 +0100
From: Jenni Chambers (RCUK, Executive Directorate) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all

The RCUK public engagement with research call ‘Strategic Support to Expedite Embedding Public Engagement with Research’ (SEE-PER) is now live on JeS. We are inviting focused proposals from UK HEIs and Research Council Institutes that will help to further embed institutional strategic support for public engagement with research or that address a selected challenge to this embedding as identified in the State of Play report.  We anticipate funding between 10-15 exceptional projects from a total funding pot of £700,000 for delivery this financial year.